Feb 16, 2010


Happy CNY 2010


......and farewell to my blog reader

This is the mark of the end and the beginning of a new chapter. Looking back, the struggle to post my first post and anticipating the first comments, has been a daunting but rewarding journey. From getting my first dSLR to my determination to improve my photography has bring me numerous good memories that one day i would look back and feel proud of myself.

However, it is time to set new goals and even start focusing on my career. You do have more responsibility as you grew older and the fact that you need financial means to support this.

I will continue to update via Facebook, so close friends could still follow me. The was blog was intended from the start to better connect with friends and to share memories.

And last of all, Happy CNY 2010 to everyone and Happy Valentine's Day. May you showered with love and blessing.

No comments:

Wellington, New Zealand 2019 This is a first post since a long time. 9 years to be exact. Many things have changed since then.  Whi...