Jul 4, 2019

Wellington, New Zealand 2019

This is a first post since a long time. 9 years to be exact. Many things have changed since then. 

While I have not gave up on photography, I definitely have continue to travel much more over the next few years. I do wish to keep the blog alive and thus I would at minimum try to keeping my posting twice per year.

Hopefully, this would be the start of that tradition.


Wellington City Botanic Gardens

Pretty garden that is definitely worth going

Seaside

Lavendar Farm

A Dutch windmill mock-up


Botanical Garden


Grapevine yard

Black sand Beach

Farmstay

Hello! Ostrich!

Waterfall that is middle of nowhere

No comments:

Wellington, New Zealand 2019 This is a first post since a long time. 9 years to be exact. Many things have changed since then.  Whi...