Apr 30, 2008

Patong Beach, Phuket Trip 3D 2N.....

Believe it or not, but this is the first time I am taking a flight. Somehow, travel never really caught on me and plus I am going with my colleagues. I definitely very excited to see a new place that I've never been to. My colleagues probably thinking what is the excitement given that Phuket is just two hours away.


My first flight



























This hotel was actually hit by the tsunami back in 2004. As it is directly facing the sea, it was hit quite badly. All is good now after the revamped. In fact, the whole beach is bustling with people again although the signs of the tsunami effect still hit hard for the people that was here at that time.

Boutique Hotel - Royal Palm

Comes with a rooftop swimming pool




























Sunset at hotel Rooftop



























Patong Beach

Want to seat? Pay first.

Me on Parasailing

I am flying


Ok. It is actually scary and fun at the same time. Plus i lost my shoes that I left on the beach :(



















































There wasn't much to do on the last day given that it was raining. Time to head home.

No comments:

Wellington, New Zealand 2019 This is a first post since a long time. 9 years to be exact. Many things have changed since then.  Whi...